The Andersen Library has an array of equipment available for patrons with a UWW ID for check out. All equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be renewed or reserved. Patrons must present a valid UWW ID and may not have outstanding library fines in excess of $200.00 or recalled materials to borrow equipment.
By checking out library equipment all patrons agree to the following:
- Most equipment contain multiple parts and the equipment is not considered returned unless all parts have been returned, including case and cables.
- Equipment must be returned during the hours the Library is open.
- Patrons will be held liable for replacement charges for lost, stolen or damaged equipment.
- One of each item per person, excluding accessories.
- All personal files and data must be removed before returning.
- Patrons are prohibited from adding personal modifications that affect other users of shared equipment, such as adding an iCloud Account to an iPad or locking with a password.
- Patrons must adhere to copyright regulations regarding software and internet usage.
- Software may not be added, changed, or deleted.
- Display of pornographic images or use of inappropriate language may constitute student misconduct or sexual harassment that is subject to university disciplinary action and prosecution under the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
Prior to checking out equipment patrons are asked to sign a loan agreement acknowledging these rules before borrowing equipment.
The Library is not responsible for any damage to user’s equipment or loss of data due to malfunctioning library hardware/software. The Library reserves the right to revoke equipment privilege at any time.