Requests for Information from Library Staff Policy
Frequently Library personnel are asked to provide information, reports, interviews, or statistics about Library functioning and services to students, faculty, or outside groups. The Library is happy to offer such input, but does make the following requests:
- The Library cannot jeopardize the privacy of its patrons’ Library usage.
- All requests must be approved by the Library Director in order to assure that the best person and resources are used to provide the information.
- For most routine requests, at least one week’s lead time is needed (some substantial reports, such as accreditation reports, will need considerably longer than this). While every effort will be made to comply with requests for interviews or compilation of statistics about the Library, there will be occasions when staff time cannot be spared from normal duties without jeopardizing Library service.
- Using Andersen Library
- Borrowing & Returning Library Materials
- Fines & Charges for Lost Materials
- Library Computer Use Policy
- Telephone Use Policy
- Television Use Policy
- Library Instruction Lab Policy
- Public Service for Electronic Depository Publications Policy
- Library Security Policy
- User Privacy & Requests for User Information Policy
- Requests for Information from Library Staff Policy