Laptop and Tablet Availability
Find Laptops or iPads
To find out if the Library has laptops or iPads available, search Research@UWW.
- To search for laptops, enter laptop into the seach box. Click Search. To search for iPads, enter "ipad" into the search box. Click Search.
- Click on the title of the type of laptop or iPad you want to check out.
- You will see a list of items the Library owns.
- For each individual piece of equipment, 1 copy, 1 available means you can check it out.
- 1 copy, 0 available means that particular piece of equipment is checked out.
Both Windows and Mac laptops are available for overnight checkout. Windows computers are loaded with several browsers (including Lockdown), various media players, and Microsoft Office. Macs are loaded with several browsers (including Lockdown), iLife, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite.
iPads have a variety of apps including Pages, Keynote and Numbers. For a current list of apps click on the Details tab. The iPad may be checked out for three days. The replacement charge for a lost or damaged iPad is $1,000.
Patrons may not add content to or connect/sync iPads to another computer. Suggestions for additions to our iPads may be made online at http://library.uww.edu/forms/acquisitions/ebook-suggestion.
Laptops and iPads are available only to patrons with a UWW ID.