Electronic Library Acquisition Forms
Faculty orders will be charged to departmental library materials allocations. If the approval of the library representative is required, the library representative should submit the order.
If you have any other questions concerning acquisitions, please contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 472-1015.
- Request a Book / Audiovisual Material / Computer Software / Other (non-periodical) (UWW faculty and instructional academic staff only)
- Request a Periodical Subscription (UWW faculty and instructional academic staff only)
- Suggest a Book / Audiovisual Material (UWW staff, UWW students, and community borrowers)
- Suggest an iPad or Kindle ebook or app (UWW students, faculty, staff)
- Suggest a book to add to Great Minds Collection (UWW students, faculty, staff)
To see new acquisitions ordered by academic departments, see the Department Acquisitions page to search by department and fiscal year. This shows the items that have been received, but not ones that are still "on order."