Library Computer Use Policy
Library workstations are for library applications and educational purposes only. Use is limited to holders of valid university identification, Community Borrower Card, or Guest Card.
- Software additions, changes, and deletions are forbidden.
- Display of pornographic images or use of inappropriate language may constitute student misconduct or sexual harassment that is subject to university disciplinary action and prosecution under the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
- Game playing, recreational use of computers and other inappropriate behavior are forbidden.
- Food or drink is not allowed near public computer workstations.
Violators of this policy will be asked to leave the library, barred from entering the library, or reported to the police.
Printing from library computers is controlled by a University print management system. Legitimate students, faculty and staff are given free printing privileges. They release the print job at the public print release stations using their campus email user name and password. Community Borrowers and guests are charged ten cents per page of printing. They are asked to select "Pay at CircDesk" printer before sending a print job, then pay and pick up the print job at the Circulation Desk.
- Using Andersen Library
- Borrowing & Returning Library Materials
- Phone Use Policy
- Computer Use Policy
- Television Use Policy
- PATRIOT Act Policy
- Library Instruction Lab Policy
- Policy Statement: Public Service for Federal Depository Electronic Publications
- Requests for Information from Library Staff